Thursday, May 30, 2013

Foreign pop: French Gangnam Style: Ce Matin Va Etre Une Pure Soiree

As you can guess from the title,

I think I found the equivalent of Gangnam Style or The Harlem Shake.
Well, in the way that it leaves you with a whatdidIjustwatch/ohmygawdthatwasamazing sort of impression in a foreign language with electronic beats.

I'll provide the English lyrics here too because it's even more awesome with the lyrics if you don't know French. (credit of tools22, Lyricstranslate.com)

It's completely hilarious. Why isn't this more popular? It's dance-around-the-room catchy electronic and hilarious. And the longer you watch the more ridiculous the story becomes, the moral being: Any place is the right place for a party. Any place.

I thought I should share it with you all so here you go!! :

Fatal Bazooka - Ce matin va être une pure soirée feat Big Ali, PZK, Dogg SoSo et DJ Chris Prolls

(AKA, this morning is going to be a pure party)

CAUTION: It's preeeetty innapropriate. if you're easily offended you needent watch. Or just skip :50-1:00

Enjoy!!! :D



This Morning Is Gonna Be A Pure Party

I gotta feeling that this morning's gonna be a pure party*...
Fatal Bazooka!
Featuring Big Ali!
Featuring PZK!
Featuring Dogg Soso!
Featuring Chris Prolls!
Let's go!
Monday morning, in my bed
I partied all night long
Thursday, Friday, Saturday
No way it's already over
I'm always hot, I'm always down
Always rutting, a question nags me
Why wait until saturday, to party, party
Together as V.I.Ps
In the night, all the cats are apple**
Get your iPhone! (the BlackBerry) BM
Rendez-vous at the bakery, 10AM and let's go
For the party, the party...
Come on DJ, play out your music
10 a.m and we're already enjoying so much (Louder)
I gotta feeling that this morning's gonna be a pure party
And we go oh eh oh, oh oh eh oh!
It's ten in the morning
Can't stop yawning
Put your hands in the air
I'm Big Ali, VIP, with the baker (woman)
I see a sexy lady
I'm like "OH MY GOD"
Hey baby let me buy you a pain au chocolat
10 a.m on the Boulevard Péripherique (we're partying)
12.17 pm, at a nursing home (we're partying)
At tea-time in the nursery (we're partying)
Police custody at 7 pm (it's the afterparty)
"[Chris Prolls:] Fatal ?
[Fatal Bazooka:] Yeah ?
[Chris Prolls:] I can't come to the party, my grandfather just died
[Fatal Bazooka:] Yeah! A funeral! We're coming!!"
Come on DJ, play out your music (Rest In Peace***)
10 a.m and we're already enjoying so much
I gotta feeling that this funeral's gonna be a pure party
We go oh eh oh, oh oh eh oh!
[Big Ali:] Let's Go!
[Dogg Soso:]
The alarm clock goes off, I'm juiced
Cap, sneakers, I'm already ready
When you go to work, I go out to party
You get slapped, we get chicks
Night is tacky, we don't go home late
We go out early, we have our watches set on Tokyo's time
[Dogg Soso:]
And we move (move) dance (dance)
Slap your asses and connect (connect)+
Crank up the watts in the water++
And nod your head like a teapot
No, no, there's nothing weird
The Taurine's flowing+++
10 a.m and we're partying
It's better than in Ibiza
Come on DJ, play out your music
10 a.m and we're already enjoying so much (Louder)
I gotta feeling that this morning's gonna be a pure party
And we go oh eh oh, oh oh eh oh!
(x2)
[Big Ali] Rock this party
[Fatal] (A) Rock, this party@
[Big Ali] Everybody in the club
[Fatal] Everybody in the sandwich@@
[Big Ali] Let's Go! Let's Go!
[Fatal] Let go! Let go!
[Big Ali] Put yours hands in the air
[Fatal] Put your hands in your hair@@@
Fatal Bazooka
* It literally means a pure party, but I think (from the context) that it means more of a great party. Soirée is different to Soir - The former means party, and the latter is evening.
** I'm unsure of this translation - it doesn't make that much sense, but it involves cats and apples
+ This was confusing - I'm unsure of it's translation; I just gave the literal one
++ Potentially a French phrase...I think it just means cranking up the music
+++ Taurine is a chemical in Energy Drinks
@ Fatal obviously doesn't understand the expression and instead says "Pierre (A Rock or Stone) Cette Fête (This Party)." However this is not included in the actual lyrics on the left
@@ Another mishearing, I think Fatal thought of a club sandwich, and that's why. He is repeating Big Ali's words in French (trying to)
@@@ Fatal obviously heard "hands in the hair", rather than "air", and this is why he says this in French.
Author's comment:
Done from my own French knowledge and I was also helped by Purplelunacy's original translation
Enjoy =D

No comments:

Post a Comment